TopicsWe seek papers in all areas where topology and machine learning interact, especially on translating computational topology into new machine learning algorithms and applications. Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Models in machine learning where topology plays an important role;
- Applications of topology in all areas related to machine learning and human cognition;
- Statistical properties for topological inference;
- Algorithms based on computational topology;
- Feature extraction with topological methods.
SubmissionsPapers should be 4-page (excluding references) extended abstracts on topics relevant to the workshop. Papers must be formatted in ICML style following this webpage: http://icml.cc/2014/14.html. Please email PDF submissions to email@example.com.
Submissions due date: extended to 4/4/14 (was 3/21/14)
Authors notification: 4/18/2014
Questions and comments can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.